Anyway, I've gone back and forth on the whole bridesmaid look. I originally wanted them to wear tea-length gowns, but with more consideration I'm thinking knee-length. It's a little more church appropriate and somewhat more fancy. I do know for a fact, however, that the dresses will be black. We found one at Alfred Angelo that looked good on, but I'm not feeling the fabric. I prefer the look of taffeta or dupioni silk as opposed to satin. Again, it looks better. Now for the tie-breaker, I like both strapless and sleveless looks. I'm waiting for Ashley and Kelli to be done with finals (hint hint) so that we can go try on dresses and see which looks better. I only have a little more than 5 months left before the wedding and have got to get going on this!
Here are some ideas:





you have to get your dress first, silly. then you know what style for the bridesmaids will complement it. Once you find yours, narrowing down the choices for bridesmaids is easy.
ReplyDeleteDo you have your dress yet? Yeah, I didn't think so.